Thursday, May 3, 2012

NEON? OUI!

Discover women's 100% cotton pleated skirt with OASAP. Shop hundreds of pleated skirt, 100% cotton pleated skirt and black pleated skirt with OASAP. Find the latest women's high street fashion hair accessories online with Oasap, shop for women's high street fashion hair accessories, headbands at Oasap high street fashion store.


Hi guys! Thank you so much for voting for me earlier this week :) I hope to have a ticket to the final round so there is a chance that I could go the Olympics in London! The jury needs a few days to delibirate but for now I'm pretty sure that I've already won the audience award for most popular movie - thanks to you! There are several other prizes to win (for the most original movies) but of course I hope that I can make a second movie and ultimately be Samsungs Global Blogger for Belgium.

Unfortunately, there's some 'bad' news too. My exams are coming up very very soon (only 4 weeks to go, eeeek!) and I need every free minute to study. I will try to keep up with my blog every week but I cannot promise to post regularly. I hope you all understand this and that you can bare with me until the 15th of June ;-) I'll try my best! (Oh, and you can always bake me cookies for support!)

DON'T BE SAD — I've saved the happiest news for last. There is a very nice giveaway coming up next week so stay tuned for more information soon. You don't want to miss out on this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment